|RHB Easy Loan|
|From 8.00% (flat rate) p.a. to 11.99%(flat rate) p.a|
|Form RM 2,000 to RM 150,000 financing available|
|1 to 5 years repayment|
|Aged from 21 years to to 58 years old|
|Malaysian Citizens and permanent residents only|
RHB Banking Group strengthens its service when they introduced easy banking concept called ‘Easy’ for its branches. It could be used for daily banking operation and every operation through this system take at least 8 minutes to process. This is very beneficial for borrowers who need cash urgently. Whereas customers have to manage their activities using application form as usual, the Easy RHB only needs the customers’ MyKad. The Easy concept provides personal loan products, savings and insurance services with an offer for the Amanah Saham Nasional Berhad (ASB) savings and Employees Provident Fund (EPF) kiosk.
Easy-Express Loan is a convenience personal loan without any collateral where interest will be charged upfront to the amount of loans approved and interest will be calculated in advanced for the entire tenure based on the “Rule of 78” (Rule 78 is a concept or a method of calculating the principle rate (total amount) and interest where interest will be in a greater percentage at the early stage of monthly instalment payment period).
Moreover, the loan has a maximum tenure up to 5 years for government employees, employees of private sector organizations or self-employed individuals. The minimum installment amount is RM57.74e per month with financing amount of RM 2,000 with 60 months repayment period.
The interest rates of RHB Easy starts from 8.31% to 13.47% Flat p.a. which translates to around 15% to 24% EIR . The rates vary based on income of the applicant, amount of financing and tenure of financing. Basically you can enjoy better interest rates when you have higher salary and borrow larger amount over longer period of time.
Fees and charges
There is a 6 months lock in period for the loan where you will be sujected a RM 200 termination fees if you settle your loan during the period. There is a Personal Smart Sheild (PSS) insurance which is optional. This insurance will cover your loan in case of any unfortunate event that happens to you. There is a 1% penalty for late repayment while bank can also gradually increase your interest if you fail to pay consecutively after 3 months.
This loan is available for Malaysian citizen only, aged between 21 to 55 years old, and have a total personal income not less than RM18,000 per year or RM1,500 per month.
For salaried workers;
- A photocopy of MyKad (front and back)
- Payslip or salary statements
- Updated bank statements (1 month for public or private sector)
- EPF statements ( Minimum 6 months)
For self-employed workers and commission earners;
- A copy of MyKad (front and back)
- Business or company registration certificate
- Commission statements for commission earners
- Bank statements for the last 6 months that shown the income of business or company(6 months for business owners and commission based)
- Latest B or BE form together with payment or receipt confirmation slip from Domestic Institution (LHDN)
- On the spot renewal and disbursement , this comes in hand for those who are in urgent need of cash
- Very high interest rates effectively at 24% (EIR) , flat 13% if your loan is little.
If you are interest, you can download the repayment table at